Thursday, July 2, 2015

Simpsonized Family Portraits

I somehow developed a hobby of creating Simpsons pictures for my family.

I have this ongoing hobby of creating Simpsons pictures for myself and family. It started out as a joke, and it just continued from there. I just created a new one the other day, and I thought I should try to keep some sort of a record of some of them.

This pre-dates most social media sites. In fact, the original reason was to make chat icons for my IM client (Pidgin). I suppose as web technology improved and the avatars got bigger, so did the complexity of my alterations. After each one I think it will be the last, only to find myself thinking of new ideas a short time later.

All of these were made using GIMP (for Windows).

Some past versions:



No comments:

Post a Comment